الاقصى
Be My Bro: Native people (Americans)

Native people (Americans)

  1. Comment by sadia on November 29, 2008 at 1:29 AM  

    now THAT was terrorism.
    i just hope that's not the fate of the people of iraq and afghanistan.
    lessons to be learned : lets preserve our language, cuture and faith. let's preserve our identitity so it's not lost like the indians'.

  2. Comment by kelly6726 on November 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

    i am of american indian decent and yes what they did to my ancesters was horrifying i only speak 2 words of my native language and i barely know the dances and the customs and infact when my grandmother was little she was not allowed to tell people that she was indian because of my families fear but i am just now at 22 years old learning about what they stole from us but i will tell u one thing is that we never lost who we are i still have my pride (ex: my long hair) and i will not forget those who fought for our freedoms and finally won what we have now because i dont live on a reservation because of my great grandfather and what he did to be safe